Friday, September 10, 2010

september block

Half square triangles.
16 of them sewn together.
Pretty.
I'm sending out 3" squares today.
Here's how I made mine:
Begin with a white and a print.
Draw a diagonal line on the back.
Sew a seam on each side of the line.
You can see I was chain piecing these.

Cut along your line.


Press towards the print.

IMPORTANT step!!!
Trim to 2 1/2"


Put 16 of those little blocks together.
Your block should now be 8 1/2" square.
I am also sending some extra white squares.
IF you would like to make a second square for me,
please use something...
anything....
I'm not picky....
from your scrap pile that KIND of goes along with this
and make a second block.
I would love to add some of YOU into my quilt!
:)
Thank you so much.

1 comment:

  1. Got your cute fabric today! This should be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete