Thursday, February 25, 2010

March Block Examples

March is almost here and hopefully so is the Spring weather! For my month you will be making two wonky log cabin blocks in fabrics I will be mailing out tomorrow (friday).
Here are a couple of blocks that I made up in the Nicey Jane fabric to give you an idea of what I was thinking with the white Kona as the outside round.
Check the March Block discussion on Flickr for more instructions.
(The blocks look a little washed out in the picture. In real life I think you will enjoy working with this fabric.) Thanks for playing!

Happy quilting,
Carla

3 comments:

  1. Carla, I love the Nicey Jane line, so this looks like it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite lines. I am anxious to work with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to making your blocks, Carla :)

    ReplyDelete