Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wanda's Blocks for January

Nittany Block Party 2

Nittany Block Party 1

I only had one fabric in my stash that had people on it, so I chose a chicken for my second block. I love that chicken fabric. So much so I have about 7 yards of it ;) Heh... The two outer fabrics of the chicken block are some of my favorites from my stash. That purple batik is very rich in color. I used the red fabric to make my wallet.

I can't wait to see all of these together, Wanda. These should be in the mail tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Heidi, the fabrics are just lovely. But, I will have to lecture the other blocks that
    they may not have a chicken dinner at any time!
    Looking forward to adding these to the bunch, thanks Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's a great chicken! I think it will be hilarious to have one chicken in with all the people. Like "Where's Waldo," but with a chicken.

    ReplyDelete